Congratulations on taking the first steps towards becoming an international teacher in the USA. Intalage and its staff are here to help you transition seamlessly into your new role.
- Upon receiving the DS-2019 Form, please read it carefully. Immediately inform RO or ARO of any errors in name, date of birth, place of birth.
- Sign and make a copy of the DS-2019.
- Complete the visa application Form DS-160.
- Schedule a visa interview appointment.
- Pay the visa application fee, country specific details are available here.
- Prior to your visa appointment, pay the SEVIS fee online. (This fee is in addition to the visa application fee.) Our program number is P-3-10293.
- Once you confirm your travel reservation, please email a copy of your itinerary; and please call the office immediately upon arrival at your final destination. Even if your arrival is past the normal working hours, please call; we will have calls forwarded to facilitate your arrival.
- This will help your pick up from the airport and transfer to the hotel for temporary stay or to the apartment for permanent stay.
- The pick up from the airport is complimentary - either an Intalage staff member will meet you at the airport, or an Intalage teacher from your home country who will also be your mentor, or if it is a late night arrival we will arrange an Uber pick up.
- Intalage shortlists housing options and in some instances reserves an apartment for you to move in upon arrival. If there is delay in availability; hotel accommodation is provided.
- Your initial stay in the hotel for a couple of nights is compliments of Intalage until a permanent housing option is available for you.
Congratulations again and welcome to the Intalage family.